Bolt is one of the fastest-growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 35+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of logistics – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, or food delivery from your favourite restaurant. Fast, convenient and affordable service for everyone.
We’re looking for a Country Manager to join our Bolt Food team and manage all business operations in the country.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Own and manage Bolt Food business operations in your country
- Setup and scale operational processes for courier operations, restaurant operations, and other functional areas in your market
- Hire and manage an Operations and Sales team
- Define and reach business goals, mainly focused on business growth, profitability, and stakeholders’ great experience (eaters, restaurants, couriers)
- Analyse metrics and implement projects to improve operational and financial city metrics. We are a data-driven company
- Work closely with Regional Manager and HQ teams to resolve any operational or product issues
- Have 4 or more years of experience in management and analytics
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills are a must)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills
- Team management experience
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business problems
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognise that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 35+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!